A. The Problem
A person's life span is directly related to the exhaustion of their enzyme potential. Enzymes are proteins that facilitate chemical reactions in living organisms. In fact, they are required for every single chemical action that takes place in your body. All of your tissues, muscles, bones, organs, and cells are run by enzymes.
Most people believe that when you eat a meal it drops into a pool of stomach acid, where its broken down. Not quite. What nature intended is that you eat enzyme rich foods and chew your food properly. The enzymes would then "predigest" your food for about an hour — actually breaking down as much as 75% of your meal.
Unfortunately, processing and cooking destroy enzymes in food. The result is that most meals enter our stomachs woefully devoid of enzymes.The pancreas and the other organs of the endocrine system are then over-stressed since they are forced to draw reserves from the entire body in order to produce massive amounts of the proper enzymes. Recent studies have shown that virtually 100% of all Americans have an enlarged pancreas by the time they are 40. Is it any wonder that the incidence of diabetes is exploding in the developing world?
B. Program for Dealing with the Problem
The question for you, then, is how could you not be insisting that everyone you know and love use enzymes every time they eat? How could you yourself not be using them every time you yourself eat? This is a no-brainer.
C. General Recommendations
- Look for a vegetarian-based enzyme supplement that contains several protein digestors such as Protease and Papain (to aid in the digestion of protein), Amylase (for the digestion of starches and carbohydrates), Lipase and Bromelain (to digest fats), Cellulase (invaluable in breaking down fiber cellulose into smaller units), and Lactase (which works in the digestion of dairy products.
- You can also identify good enzyme supplements by the inclusion of co-enzyme factors, which serve to substantially increase the efficacy of the supplement.
- A couple of times a week at night (or more often if you think of it), before bed, take your enzyme supplement on an empty stomach.
- As when taking a probiotic supplement, start slowly.
D. Recommended Products
- Digestive Enzymes — A person's life span is directly related to the exhaustion of their enzyme potential. The use of Digestive Enzymes decreases that rate of exhaustion, resulting in a longer, healthier, and more vital life.