Powerful and Advanced Air Purification
For people who are serious about clean air, the Sun-Pure offers the ultimate in air purification. The "Six-Step" air purification process used by the Sun-Pure is both the most advanced system on the market and the most effective. The Sun-Pure can filter up to 2,000 sq. ft. (at one air change/hour), 1,000 sq. ft. at 3 air changes per hour, or up to 500 sq. ft. at 6 air changes per hour, with a maximum air flow of 265 cfm.
The Sun-Pure "Six Step" Air Purification System:
- STEP ONE: Cleans the Air of Macro Particles A treated (5) micron pre-filter removes all particles from the air larger than (5) microns, extending the life of the HEPA filter and protects the gas absorbing media from dust coating and fouling.
- STEP TWO: Absorbs Toxic Chemicals and Gases A specially formulated gas absorption media absorbs automobile exhaust fumes, organic hydrocarbons, formaldehyde from particle board used in home construction, paint solvents, chlorine, cleaning chemicals and other fumes.
- STEP THREE: Eliminates Household Odors Activated coconut carbon pleated for maximum surface area removes unpleasant odors from the air caused by cooking, heating and air-conditioning systems, pets odors, and industrial odor and fumes from near-by processing facilities. Activated carbon also rids the air of irritating low level ozone.
- STEP FOUR: Hospital Grade HEPA Filter Removes Allergens A hospital grade HEPA filter removes allergens so small that they can only be seen with a microscope. Pollen, mold, fungal spores, dust mites, cockroach dust, tobacco smoke and bacteria are but a few examples.
- STEP FIVE: Ultraviolet Light Kills Germs, Viruses, Bacteria, Molds and Mildews on Contact Ultraviolet light 10,000 times the intensity of sun light kills viruses and bacteria too small to be filtered out by a HEPA filter. Ultraviolet technology is the most important feature in air purification since germs are easily spread from one person to another by central heating and air-conditioning systems. This feature works similarly to the way natural sunlight cleans the air we breathe in the outdoor environment.
- STEP SIX: Negative Ions Improve Sleep and Keep Air Fresh Ultraviolet light produces small amounts of negative ions. Negative ions help induce sleep and keep the air clean and fresh.
Where to get the Sun-Pure Air Purifier and/or more info:
Go to http://www.gaiam.com